Private Security – Dallas
What Does a Dallas Private Security Company Do?
A private security company provides personnel, technology and procedures to guard any location in the Dallas metro area. Facility managers have many responsibilities. A private security company helps facility managers do their job better. Let us, at Twin City Security Dallas (TCS-Dallas) help you stay focused on your primary tasks. We will take over the security tasks such as:
Facility Managers – Take the One Minute Security Evaluation
If you are responsible for keeping a Dallas building running smoothly, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have enough hours in my work day to fulfill all my professional responsibilities to the best of my ability?
- Do I possess a strong background in security and surveillance?
- Do I understand the industry safety standards for fires, spills and other emergency preparedness?
- Do I regularly check alarm systems, access points and evacuation plans?
- Does my current security system comply with industry standards, insurance policies and local laws?
- Do I proactively deter burglaries, vandalism and unwanted behaviors?
- Am I prepared for liability for any loss of business or violence?
- Do I provide the safest place possible for every person on my site?
- Am I providing the best security possible for every dollar spent?
If you answered no to any of these questions, consider the benefits of contracting with Twin City Security as your local private security company. We have many years of experience helping facility managers keep people safe and deterring asset losses.
Twin City Security is Not a One-Size-Fits-All Operation
At TCS-Dallas, we customize every security solution to optimize your security budget. Some Dallas event sponsors only hire us for extra support during special events. Other locations, like museums and high-end hotels, need a full-time security team. We have the manpower and expertise to fulfill almost any security need in Dallas. As a local private security company, we are familiar with a variety of security issues specific to the Dallas and Fort Worth area.
Transitioning to a Private Security Company
Many managers realize that contracting with a local private security company provides a higher level of protection. The specialized transition team at TCS-Dallas makes changing to us easy.
Keep Your Guards
Whenever possible, we keep your current security guards at your site. They do need to pass a screening and training program. After becoming employees of Twin City Security and attending our high-quality training sessions, we assign them to your site. We have an excellent reputation for treating our guards with the respect they deserve and offer a competitive compensation package.
How Much Does Private Security Cost?
Every type of security has costs associated with it, but the cost of not having security is much higher. TCS-Dallas does everything possible to keep costs down for the client. You only pay for the services that make sense for your industry and location. In many cases, TCS-Dallas reduces your overall costs while providing top notch security.